9th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Educational qualification required to apply?

I have done B.Sc in Computer Science. Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment? What educational qualification is required to apply in this recruitment? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  2. Eligibility to appear for MPSC after doing B.A from YCMOU?
  3. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  4. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  5. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  6. Educational qualification required to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment?
  7. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  8. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  9. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  10. Relaxation available for SC candidates in Central Railway recruitment for ITI holders? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  12. Eligibility to write SSC exam in WB after completing B.Sc in PCM under EIILMU?
  13. What is the percentage required for IBPS PO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  16. Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to join TCS BPO being an M.Com and ICWAI student?
  18. How many posts are available in Gujarat Police recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
11th November 2016, 03:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Educational qualification required to apply?

If you don't have minimum required experience in Media field, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this BECIL Monitor Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required for the post of Monitor Recruitment is as follows.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for BECIL Monitor Recruitment is "Graduation"in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you must have 1 year experience in the filed of News or Media in order to be eligible.

>> Apart from this, you must have good proficiency in the computer related fields.

>> Unless you have experience in Media or News field, you cannot apply for this recruitment.
12th November 2016, 08:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BECIL Monitor recruitment being a B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Educational qualification required to apply?

The minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply in BECIL Monitor Recruitment is that the candidate should have completed a minimum of graduation degree from a recognized university.

Candidates having a minimum of 1 year of experience are considered as compared to candidates without experience, therefore, if you have experience, it is better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?