23rd February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?

I competed BE computer science and engineering. I like to be working as a lecturer in government engineering college. I am fresher. what are the process to get a job as lecturer in the government sector? What would be the minimum qualification required to apply for the job? Will I be eligible for it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. What is the eligibility for BCA college lecturership?
  4. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  5. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  6. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  8. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  9. What is the scope for M.E? Can I get government job after doing M.E Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  11. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  12. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  13. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  16. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  18. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
17th April 2015, 08:03 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?

To become a lecturer of Computer Science Engineering, you need to have following qualification then only you can become lecturer in government college :

A bachelor's degree in Computer Science engineering from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.

A master's degree in Computer Science engineering from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

Must have declared qualified in NET - National Eligibility Test or SET - State Eligibility Test with a valid score card of current year.

If you have above mentioned qualification then you can become lecturer in government college.

So first of all you must get admission in Master's Degree of Computer Science Engineering that is ME/M.Tech in a reputed university and work hard to learn more about computer engineering because your knowledge will be useful to qualify NET or SET exam.

NET is conducted twice a year and final year master's degree pursuing candidates can also apply for this test so your first priority is to get admission in master's degree and to get a very good reputed college you need to qualify GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with minimum scores that is why start preparation for this exam also.

If you complete PhD after completion of your master's degree then you may directly be appointed as a lecturer/ assistant professor in government college without qualifying NET test so you have both ways, which one do you choose depends on you.
1st July 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?

I finished my master degree in cs.so now trying for net set exams.if i can do direct phd or m.phil is must ah
17th July 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it wise to take admission in M.Sc.(computer science) after B.Tech.(computer science). I am in govt job so i can not do M.Tech. which is a regular course. I am thinking of doing M.Sc. in computer science through an open university. Shall i be eligible for NET exam.. Please guide me..
15th January 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Bca and Net are necessary for computer science lecture or not?
31st March 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Madam/Sir I am interested in part time/Full time teaching/training job in computer science(Govt/Pvt)....

I am a Science Graduate, and (Masters in Computer Application)
I have mixed experience of Teaching, Testing Profile,Business Development around 15 yes..

Due to non uniform experience now my interest is in teaching maths/computer science.

I have passion to teach Maths and I am doing that from past 20yrs for 1or 2hrs as hobby.

I have no qualification on paper and no experience.

Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?