25th September 2016, 03:50 PM
geethukarthik

Electrical and Electronics graduate can pursue B.Ed from universities in Kerala or not?

Well tell me that am i eligible to get admission for B Ed in universities of Kerala or not? I have done my B.Tech in electrical and electronics in mahatma Gandhi university in Kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for a B.E computer science graduate to pursue M.Tech in electronics and electrical stream
  2. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  3. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  6. List of good universities for diong electrical engineering in Germany -- [New]
  7. Which course to do after B.E EEE so as to get a job with good salary?
  8. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?
  9. List of universities offering part time PhD in Electronics in Kerala?
  10. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  12. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  13. List few good companies to do Electrical project in Kerala?
  14. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  16. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  18. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
25th September 2016, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical and Electronics graduate can pursue B.Ed from universities in Kerala or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geethukarthik View Post
Well tell me that am i eligible to get admission for B Ed in universities of Kerala or not? I have done my B.Tech in electrical and electronics in mahatma Gandhi university in Kerala.
You have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized University, So you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
2nd June 2021, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electrical and Electronics graduate can pursue B.Ed from universities in Kerala or not?

Can l take bed after bsc electronic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?