10th February 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission of my daughter in 7th and son in 4th class at Faridabad Central School? Which all documents are required?

Kindly provide me information on how to get admission of my daughter in 7th and son on 4th class this year in Faridabad central school and what all documents required for same

11th February 2016, 10:43 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission of my daughter in 7th and son in 4th class at Faridabad Central School? Which all documents are required?

You can enroll your children into Faridabad Central School for next academic year.

Admission Procedure
- Get admission form for both of your child.
- Fill the admission form carefully.
- Paste your children's photograph.
- Attach the required documents with application.
- Submit the application to administration department.

Documents Required
- Past School Result
- Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
7th April 2023, 03:49 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission of my daughter in 7th and son in 4th class at Faridabad Central School? Which all documents are required?

To get admission for your daughter in 7th grade and son in 4th grade at Faridabad Central School, you can follow the below steps:

Visit the school's website or contact them directly to inquire about the admission process and availability of seats.

Obtain the admission form and prospectus from the school's admission office or download it from the school's website.

Fill in the admission form with all the required details and attach the necessary documents.

Submit the admission form along with the necessary documents and pay the registration fee.

The school will schedule an entrance test for your children, and upon passing the test, they will be offered admission to the respective grades.

The documents that are generally required for admission to a CBSE school in India are:

Birth certificate of the child
Transfer certificate from the previous school (if applicable)
Report card of the last class attended (if applicable)
Passport-size photographs of the child and parents/guardian
Address proof of the parents/guardian
Aadhar card or other government-approved ID proof of the child and parents/guardian.
It is always advisable to check with the school about their specific document requirements before submitting the admission form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?