2nd March 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and admission procedure for doing Masters in Germany after B.Tech in India?

I want to do Masters in Germany. But, I m having 67.5% only in my B.Tech. Can I get admission in Germany? Which all colleges can I try for in Germany? What is the admission and visa requirements? Also. let me know how to compare my percentage with Credits and Grades.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  4. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  5. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  6. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  8. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  11. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  12. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  14. Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  15. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  16. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Masters course in Technische Universität München, Germany? Streams available for Mechanical graduate?
  18. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
6th March 2018, 10:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and admission procedure for doing Masters in Germany after B.Tech in India?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Masters in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course in India. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities. You need to have TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score reports to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities. It is best to learn German language before going to Germany for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?