1st December 2018, 07:19 AM
Sreekanth chinnasani

Eligibility to appear in Government recruitment exams for distance graduate of Kakatiya University?

Hi friends, I have completed my Graduation through Distance Education from Kakatiya University. Now, I want to apply for Government recruitment exams. I would like to know about the eligibility for me as I have done Distance Graduation. Please help me to know about this immediately.

2nd December 2018, 07:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Government recruitment exams for distance graduate of Kakatiya University?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in government exams after completion of a degree course from Open University. As you have completed your graduation from Kakatiya University hence I would like to tell you that it is a recognised University and you need not to clear about its degree's validation.
3rd December 2018, 12:09 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Government recruitment exams for distance graduate of Kakatiya University?

Yes after completing graduation from distance mode also you are eligible to write government examinations.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized college or university in any stream.
Candidate age should be under 21 years to 30 years.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?