23rd September 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams available to get job in Government Pre-Primary Schools for B.Ed graduate?

Hello Sir,
I want to get a job in Government Pre-Primary schools. I have completed my B.Ed. Can you tell me which recruitment exams I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  2. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying primary school teacher job in West Bengal?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  5. Any job vacancy as primary teacher in government school for a degree holder in BSc?
  6. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission for correspondence B.Ed course? I am a pre primary teacher
  8. Can BCA graduates apply for BTC?
  9. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed after doing B.Com from Lucknow University with 44% aggregate
  11. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  12. Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  14. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  15. Am I eligible for BMC primary school recruitment? I am 37 years old with B.Com, B.Ed
  16. List of Government recruitment exams for B.A.(Economics) graduate?
  17. Acquiring master degree will increase my chances to teach at Primary level?
  18. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
10th March 2017, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams available to get job in Government Pre-Primary Schools for B.Ed graduate?

You need to qualify TET or CTET to get government school teaching jobs in India. Selection will be on merit based on your TET score and academic credentials.

Hence, you should try to qualify TET or CTET first, if you want to get such jobs. You have B.Ed qualification, which makes you eligible for TET or CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?