3rd March 2019, 08:07 AM

Eligibility to apply for KPTCL Assistant Engineer for BTech final year student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of BTech course. I want to apply for the recruitment of KPTCL for the post of Assistant Engineer. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

8th March 2019, 09:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KPTCL Assistant Engineer for BTech final year student?

You can apply for the Assistant engineer post. However, you must submit your final year marksheets at the time of joining.
As per the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL):-
1) You should be a B.tech graduate in civil or in electrical with minimum 60% marks.
2)You should be between the age group of 18 to 35 years of age.

**age relaxation is offered as per the government rules and regulation.
31st January 2022, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KPTCL Assistant Engineer for BTech final year student?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in final year of BE course. I want to apply for the recruitment of KPTCL 2022 for the post of Assistant Engineer. Am I eligible?. Waiting for your response.
6th March 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year of civil engineering can I apply for AE of kptcl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?