12th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry under Madras University?

I want to study M.Sc Biochemistry from any college affiliated to Madras University. So, what is the criteria to apply M.Sc Biochemistry and which are the top 10-15 colleges affiliated to Madras University for M.Sc Biochemistry and their admission procedure?

6th July 2019, 08:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for M.Sc Biochemistry under Madras University?

The eligibility to apply for the MSc in Biochemistry at Madras University is given below.

==> Candidate must have done BSc in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.

==> Admission is done on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination and score in the entrance tests which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.unom.ac.in

The top colleges affiliated to Madras University for MSc in Biochemistry is given below.

1. SRM Institute of Science and Technology
2. Bharath University - Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
3. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
4. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research
5. School of Life Sciences, VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies
6. Mohamed Sathak College of Arts and Science - MSCAS
7. Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences (Saveetha University)
8. B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
9. DD Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College
10. VSFW - Valliammal College For Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?