7th January 2023, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA+LLB 4th year student?

sir ,i have passed 3 years in ba.llb integrated course. Now i am in 4th year .sir can i am eligible for mpsc exam or should i wait for 5 years?

8th January 2023, 12:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA+LLB 4th year student?

MPSC refers Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination and to appear in the same examination the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates can appear in the same examination while pursuing the final year of their graduation degree course.

So, being in the 4th year of BA LLB degree course which is a five (5) year course, you are not eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination at this moment. But, you will be eligible for appearing in the same examination once you get into the final year of your degree course as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete information regarding the MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
8th January 2023, 09:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Since various states have varied conducting bodies for respective state level PSC exam, the basic eligibility criteria differs from one state to another .

The minimum educational qualification is bachelor's degree from a recognised college.
The age limit is 21 to 30 years
Relaxation is provided to reserved categories in age.
Thus one can go through their official website for respective state and their eligibility criteria.
8th January 2023, 09:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You cannot apply for the examination in the fourth of the B.A LL.B course.

The eligibility to apply for the course is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of the course. The age limit is 19-38 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
9th January 2023, 10:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

Age - As per the respective post

Educational Qualification: Must have completed Bachelor's degree/graduation in any stream from a Govt recognized University/Institution.

Nationality - A citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?