25th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CLAT LLM being a B.A.LLB 4th year student? Procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

Sir,
I have question with regard to CLAT for LLM. What is the procedure of applying? And how I have to prepare for this? I am pursuing in B.A.LLB 4th year. Can I apply?

30th April 2016, 12:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CLAT LLM being a B.A.LLB 4th year student? Procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have question with regard to CLAT for LLM. What is the procedure of applying? And how I have to prepare for this? I am pursuing in B.A.LLB 4th year. Can I apply?
Sorry, it is not possible to appear for CLAT LLM being a B.A., LL.B 4th year student. The students who are studying the final year (5 year) of the course may apply for the CLAT LLM. You can also get the help from your college lecturers and seniors regarding the admission. You have to finish the 4th year and when you are appearing for the final year LLB course you can apply to the CLAT LLM course.
30th April 2016, 11:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CLAT LLM being a B.A.LLB 4th year student? Procedure to apply and tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Sorry that you are not eligible for CLAT LLM without completing BA LLB course. Those who completed LLB course or final year students are eligible to apply for CLAT LLM. So, when you are appearing for 10th year then definitely are eligible to apply for LLM CLAT exam. To crack LLM CLAT entrance exam, please refer the previous year question papers and also refer the various books available in the market.
27th June 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a in 3 year of BALLB and i want to know that can i take admission in any coaching institute for CLAT LLM entrance preparation because my concepts and base is worse. And i want to know that my decision to join coaching at this time is right or i want to wait more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?