8th October 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?

Can I know the eligibility criteria for becoming the S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace? I want to know the eligibility criteria so that I can apply next time for the interview.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  2. How many vacancies are available for S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  3. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Job profile of S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?
  5. Whether written exam will be held under S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of UTC Aerospace? What kind of questions will be asked?
  6. Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?
  7. How many seats are vacant for Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems?
  8. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  9. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  10. Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to become a Graduate Trainee in SAIL for B.E. Mechanical student?
  12. Date of results of graduate engineer trainee exam?
  13. How can I improve my knowledge for Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 11th standard?
  14. What should I do after passing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  15. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  16. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Percentage criteria in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC and other public sector exams for ST category student? Any age relaxation for ST students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
18th October 2016, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace:

The basic educational qualification required to become S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace is follows.

>>You must have Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in
* Aerospace Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
from a recognized university.

>> Candidates having 0-1 year experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have good knowledge of Engineering Principles, Materials and Processes, Stress Analysis, Mechanical Design, Reliability Studies in order to get selected finally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?