19th April 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course. Can you please tell me about the details of this course. Please provide me all the relevant information regarding this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NEET score required for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  4. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  5. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  7. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  8. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  10. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
  11. Course duration of Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) at Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  12. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  14. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Psychology after Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after completing General Nursing and Midwifery?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
30th April 2018, 09:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?

Detailed Information about Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course;

In general, the basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course is "12th Class" from a recognized university. But preferable stream is Science stream at 12th level.

For getting admission into this course, most of the college's requirement is:
1) Candidates must have completed their 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum 45% marks aggregate.

2) There are several colleges that are accepting this course. Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course. Those examinations include,
@ RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam
@ AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam
@ PGIMER Nursing Exam
@ MCD Nursing Admission
@ KIMS University Nursing Entrance Exam
@ JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam
@ Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Examination..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?