31st July 2018, 11:53 AM
Masud mondal

Eligibility to apply in IPS recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc with Nursing Honours. I would like to know that after completing my BSc, can I apply for IPS recruitment? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fitness criteria under IPS and IAS recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in MPSC Forest Service recruitment for an Arts graduate?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for DRDO CEPTAM recruitment for Chemistry graduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in IPS recruitment for a candidate with -2.5D left eye and -2.25D right eye vision?
  7. Eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment for CSE graduate with BEd Degree?
  8. Eligibility to apply in LIC AAO recruitment for distance B.A. graduate?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in DRDO CEPTAM STA-B recruitment for BPharma graduate?
  12. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  13. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment 2018?
  15. What should I do to become an IPS officer after 12th?
  16. Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?
  17. Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Librarian recruitment for BTech graduate?
  18. What is the eligibility for IPS examination. Can I apply for IPS after completion of diploma degree? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 07:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IPS recruitment for BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for I.P.S recruitment examination. For recruitment you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages - Preliminary, Mains, and Interview.

So, you can visit the official website for the syllabus and other information about the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
1st August 2018, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply in IPS recruitment for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate are given below.

=> IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

=> For Indian Police Service examination candidate should have passed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate should be in between 21-32 years.

=> Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate i.e five year to SC and three years to OBC category candidate.
2nd August 2018, 09:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in Civil Service Examination.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages. So, you have to appear and qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?