13th April 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BBA after completion of 12th standard with Bioloty?

I am a bio student and I just gave my 12th board exams and I want to do BBA but I have seen that it includes accounts for being a Bio student how could I be able to study accounts at that higher level? Can you please give me the right suggestion to move forward?

13th April 2017, 05:46 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBA after completion of 12th standard with Bioloty?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for BBA course in your Graduation after completion of 12th standard with Science (Biology) stream.

Many of the candidates are doing this as they are not interested to continue in Science field.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year Graduation level course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission for this course. However the candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th standard.

Very few Institutes will conduct Entrance Exam to offer admission.

You don't need to worry about Accounts subject during BBA course. You can go through 11th and 12th standard Accounts books which contains all basics concepts.

If not understood, go for some private tutions. It won't be that difficult to understand the Accounts subject. If you put your best efforts in understanding the subject, you can easily become expert in Accounts.

Soon after the completion of BBA, I suggest you to opt for MBA course in your Post Graduation level so that you would become eligible for many of the job opportunities in variety of business sectors.
13th April 2017, 09:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BBA after completion of 12th standard with Bioloty?

Yes you are eligible to pursue BBA even after completing intermediate from Biology. There is no any restriction in subject selection.
13th April 2017, 11:22 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for BBA course after completion of your intermediate in Biology. Candidates who have completed their intermediate from a recognized board are eligible for this course. You have to give an entrance exam for admission conducted by the university itself.

For accounts you can take help of your teachers or coaching institutions. Thanks
13th April 2017, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a bio student and I just gave my 12th board exams and I want to do BBA but I have seen that it includes accounts for being a Bio student how could I be able to study accounts at that higher level? Can you please give me the right suggestion to move forward?
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
14th April 2017, 12:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and same is a bachelor degree course of three years which has a quite good scope in business field.

The basic eligibility criteria required for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th with Biology you are eligible for pursuing the same course if you have studied Mathematics in your Class 12th too.
14th April 2017, 10:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA course after 12th with biology stream. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

The required qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% in any discipline.

So, if you have passed 12th with Biology stream still you are eligible to get admission in it. For admission in the course candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?