5th May 2017, 06:30 PM
bimlesh827

Eligibility for Chargeman in Naval dockyard

Sir, I have done BE (civil). Could you please let me know if I am eligible for chargeman in naval dockyard. Is it that only diploma candidates are eligible.?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  2. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories?
  3. Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?
  4. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers
  5. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  6. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  7. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  8. Whether an OBC candidate can avail three years relaxation in Chargeman Group B category recruitment?
  9. How to do apprentice from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam after ITI with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies for this year?
  10. What is the selection process of Lower Division Clerk in Naval Dockyard? Question pattern of this written exam?
  11. Previous 12 years solved question papers for Chargeman in Production, Planning and Control at Naval Dockyards, Mumbai
  12. Where to get the model papers for chargeman II
  13. How to do B.Tech in AICTE approved college with distance learning mode in West India
  14. Model question papers of Fitter Trade Exam with their answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cooperative bank exam solved question papers?
  16. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Previous questions of Mazagon Dockyard Limited?
  18. When is the next OFB chargeman recruitment? Previous years question papers?
8th May 2017, 11:46 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Eligibility for Chargeman in Naval dockyard

You may be over qualified for this post because diploma in engineering candidates or b.sc maths, science candidates are eligible for this post.

The basic eligibility for this post is
1. Candidates must have completed B.Sc with maths, physics and chemistry stream.
2. Otherwise diploma in engineering candidates can also apply.
3. The basic age limit is 18 - 25 years.

To tell B.Tech candidates are eligible for this post.
To know more click this >>eng_10702_928_1516b.pdf
19th July 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done one sitting b. Tech from RVD university, it is a deemed university. Am I eligible for applying for the Post of chargeman in southern naval command
6th December 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am from diploma eee branch and unreserved candidate my DOB:10/03/1992 til this march my age is 25 now am enter into 26th year am eligible for dec 2017 chargemen recruitment reply as early as possible
7th March 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I completed btech in ECE.can i apply for naval chargeman?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?