20th June 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?

Hello sir,
I have applied for Naval Dockyard job but, I am suffering from Hepatitis-B. Am I eligible to secure job in Naval Dockyard or Hepatitis B will effect to get job in Naval Dockyard?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Chargeman in Naval dockyard -- [New]
  2. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers
  3. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  4. Last date to apply for Indian Naval Dockyard apprenticeship training? Selection procedure of it?
  5. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  6. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  7. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  8. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories?
  9. How to do apprentice from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam after ITI with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies for this year?
  10. What is the selection process of Lower Division Clerk in Naval Dockyard? Question pattern of this written exam?
  11. Employment for Hepatitis B Virus affected employees in Inda?
  12. Model question papers of Fitter Trade Exam with their answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I be eligible to join WIPRO Technology after being failed in pre employment medical check up due to colour blindness
  14. Cooperative bank exam solved question papers?
  15. How to join Naval Defence after finishing my inter BI.P.C with 80%?
  16. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  17. Previous questions of Mazagon Dockyard Limited?
  18. Whether Hepatitis-B suffering candidate is eligible to apply for IAS exam?
24th June 2016, 11:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?

You should be clear of any illness at the time of joining as they require fit candidates for the post. Therefore, there is no issue if you are facing any health problem temporarily, but do keep sure that you should not be suffering with any illness when your medical test will be conducted before joining(if you are selected).
18th September 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have Hepatitis B but if I'm completely healthy then I can pass the Mayo Medical examination.
8th August 2021, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I had hepatitis B in 2020 jan,bow i completely healthy can i apply for GME in merchant navy?
2nd March 2022, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Hbv positive people can get the visa as a nurse to Europe from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?