14th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me what qualification is required applying in Chargeman recruitment in Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? How can I apply for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories? -- [New]
  2. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  4. Whether an OBC candidate can avail three years relaxation in Chargeman Group B category recruitment?
  5. Procedure and qualification required to apply in OSSC Teacher Education recruitment?
  6. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Welder Engineer?
  8. Qualification required to apply in PSSSB DEO recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  9. Eligibility criteria to fill the PO form? Am I eligible after graduation with 55% and post graduation with 62%?
  10. Minimum Qualification and Age criteria to appear for NDA Exam? How to apply for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  12. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  13. Which are the subjects for commerce stream in NDA exam?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for IAS after graduation?
  15. How can I apply in Naval Ship Repair Yard recruitment being an ITI holder in Electrical Fitter?
  16. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  17. What kind of posts are available in UPSC for B.A.(Economics) 1st year student? Qualification required to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
17th May 2016, 06:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?

Eligibility criteria for Chargeman recruitment at Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard: –

-The candidates should have passed Bachelors degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics or Diploma engineering in the relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.

-The candidate age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 05 May 2016. The upper age limit is relaxed for O.B.C. candidate by 3 years, 05 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for P.W.D. categories candidates.

Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination, documents verification and medical examination.

The candidate after getting selected as Chargeman will receive salary of Pay scale Rs 9300-34800 with grade pay 4200 per month.

How to apply: –

Candidates should send their application by post on following address :-

The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel) Naval Dockyard,
Visakhapatnam- 530014 (Andhra Pradesh).
6th December 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?

I have done B.E. in electronics and telecommunication. Can I apply for the post of Chargeman (mechanic) post in Indian navy???
6th December 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.E. in electronics and telecommunication. Can I apply for the post of Chargeman (mechanic) post in Indian navy???
6th December 2017, 09:42 AM
saikumar24

I have done B.E. from Electronics and communication...
Can I apply for the post of Chargeman (mechanic) in Indian navy????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?