14th May 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?

Sir,
First of all I want to thank you for seeing my question. Now, I am doing final year B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering. Can I apply for Naval Dockyard? I am 22 years old. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  2. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  3. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories? -- [New]
  5. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  6. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  7. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the selection process of Lower Division Clerk in Naval Dockyard? Question pattern of this written exam?
  10. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  11. What should I do to apply for internship in companies related to aeronautical engineering?
  12. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after final year diploma course?
  14. B.Sc(IT) student can apply for CDS Naval Academy?
  15. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in IIT being an Automobile Engineering Diploma final year student?
  17. What is the procedure to get a job in DRDO? I am a final year student of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  18. How to do my project in structure analysis? I am a final year aeronautical engineering student
27th May 2016, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?

No, you are not eligible to join Naval Dockyard being an Aeronautical Engineering candidate. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this Naval Dockyard recruitment,

>> Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline. (or) Candidates who have completed their Degree in science with Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics from a recognized university.

>> The selection process basically depends upon the written Test.

>> Some of the post groups include,
* Electrical Group
* Engineering Group
* Weapon Group
* Construction Group
* Production and Planning Control group
31st October 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?

I have completed my Diploma Mechanical engineering this year Neval Dockyard' ITI apprentice Vacancies are open Sir can I apply for the ITI Apprentice post at neval dockyard Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?