2nd January 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do apprentice from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam after ITI with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies for this year?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI with Mechanical stream and want to do apprentice from Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam. How to do it? List of vacancies for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. When does the notification come for employment news for Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice after 10th
  2. Can I get a job in Naval Dockyard if suffering from Hepatitis-B?
  3. Where should I go for six months apprentice after ITI with Mechanical stream?
  4. Details of Naval Dockyard cooperative bank limited results list and answer keys with question papers
  5. How to apply for job at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited after ITI and Diploma Engineering with Mechanical stream? List of vacancies available for this year?
  6. Can I apply to join Naval Dockyard being a 22 years old B.E. Aeronautical final year student?
  7. List of vacancies in Mechanical stream at Hyderabad for freshers?
  8. What can I do after ITI and Apprentice?
  9. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  10. What is the syllabus for railway commercial clerk exam?
  11. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  12. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  14. How can I apply in Chargeman recruitment of Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard? Qualification required to apply?
  15. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  17. How to join diploma in civil engineering after ITI draftsman from Thane ITI?
  18. Age limit to apply for Vishakapatnam Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II recruitment? Relaxation for reserved categories?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?