5th August 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?

I am presently doing the service in the army and I will retire in the next year. please let me know the criteria of horticulture and Agriculture sub-inspector/village extension officer in himachal pradesh. I have already done one year diploma in horticulture in 1987-88. My gmail address [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers? -- [New]
  2. Can I get seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?
  3. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  4. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  5. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  6. Available courses after doing Bachelors in Agchitecture?
  7. Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture
  8. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  9. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  10. Previous year question papers of all government jobs exam which are related to agriculture and horticulture sectors in Punjab?
  11. Which Bank does not take Agriculture Biotechnology students as Agriculture Officer?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Horticulture in ICAR for an M.Sc student?
  13. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  14. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  15. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  17. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  18. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?

i completed M.Sc. in floriculture and landscaping from Dr.YSPUHF,Nauni,Solan. What is jobs opportunities after that?
24th February 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?

I have completed puc in arts group and i am working in landscape company at singapore what type of course can i study?
24th February 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed puc in arts group and i am working in landscape company at singapore what type of course can i study?
7th October 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Please le me know the criteria of horticulture and agriculture subinspector/village extension officer in himachal pradesh.i have done one year diploma in horticulture supervisor in2000 -2001
18th May 2023, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in BSC Horticulture what is the govt job possiblity after doing BSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?