8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers?

Can anyone of you provide me the selection procedure of Horticulture Officer in National Horticulture Board, Haryana recruitment? I have search alot but haven’t get any information related this. Help me anyone.

9th June 2016, 11:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers?

Selection Process of National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officer Recruitment:

The selection process of this National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officer recruitment basically consists of "Test/ Interview".

The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is "Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture" with Post Graduation in Horticulture/ Agriculture from a recognized university. For helpline, contact on the below mentioned numbers.

Ph. No's: 0124 2342992, 2347441

Address: National Horticulture Board, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015 (Haryana).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?