29th June 2011, 08:56 PM
TEJIND

Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?

i want to do certificate course in web designing from du please let know eligibility criteria ,fee structure and colleges offering this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  4. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  8. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  13. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  14. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
  15. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  17. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  18. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
11th November 2011, 10:08 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?

dear friend,

i think you should have marks at least 60 % .
after that all things are depend on shortlisted basis marks .
if you are selected .then you can take admission .
best of luck.
11th November 2011, 10:21 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?

dear friend,

i think you should have marks at least 60 % .
after that all things are depend on shortlisted basis marks .
if you are selected .then you can take admission .
best of luck.
30th March 2012, 04:35 PM
arnav saswati

i think the cutoff mark is 60%
if you are selected in between the short listed names then you can take admission

thank you........
5th June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in web desining but i have drop maths in 12 th can i get admission in web desining plz let me know sir
4th March 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

am inter passed with 90% am i eligible to do web designing?>??/
4th April 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification required for admission for webdesigning
25th October 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO WEB DESIGNING AFTER B.COM? IF YES,IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT OF HAVING ANY DIPLOMAS IN COMPUTER? IF YES WHAT ARE THOSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?