9th July 2011, 03:53 PM
kk chauhan

Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

i want to get admission in retail management certificate course from du please let me know what is the eligibility ,fee structure and colleges offering this course.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  6. What is the fee structure/admission criteria for admission in management seat?
  7. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  8. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  9. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  10. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  11. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  12. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?
  15. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  16. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  17. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
17th October 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

what is the eligibility for nicmar MBA for engineering ? plz help
18th October 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Management Certificate course from DU? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?

I complet 2 science And study Diploma in Computer Engineering. But I can't complete it. Now I am studing Typewriting. Which jobs are sutable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?