11th December 2010, 09:45 PM
Bamin Tale

Did not send documents like ST certificate, class 10th certificate and Demand Draft : Will my AIPMT form be rejected?

I have not send my documents like my ST certificate and class 10 marks along with AIPMT demand draft. Will my AIPMT form be rejected

12th December 2010, 12:21 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Did not send documents like ST certificate, class 10th certificate and Demand Draft : Will my AIPMT form be rejected?

hello dear

dont be in panic there is closes and protocols to correct your mistake as per rules first check your status if it is showing rejected than contact
to the Board latest by 07.02.2011 along
with the following documents:
In case Application Form is submitted Offline -
a) Photocopy of the filled-in Application Form.
b) Original receipt issued by the Post Office for
having dispatched the Application Form.
In case Application Form is submitted Online –
a) Photocopy of the computer generated filled
in Application Form.
b) Original receipt issued by the Post Office for
having dispatched the Application Form.

your form will be considered after correcting mistake

good luck
12th December 2010, 12:43 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Did not send documents like ST certificate, class 10th certificate and Demand Draft : Will my AIPMT form be rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamin Tale View Post
I have not send my documents like my ST certificate and class 10 marks along with AIPMT demand draft. Will my AIPMT form be rejected
Dear friend,
No doubt it will be rejected...
Try again...
12th December 2010, 08:56 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Did not send documents like ST certificate, class 10th certificate and Demand Draft : Will my AIPMT form be rejected?

hi!

It is cleary mentioned in the AIPMT, 2011 notification that you have to send the caste certificate, demand draft & other necessary documents along with the AIPMT application form. Still you have not sent them.

Yes, there are chances that your application might be rejected. It is better to check your application status & then act accordingly.

You can check your application status by visiting this link:
http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt2011/aipmt/welcome.html
13th December 2010, 03:07 AM
Biome

Default Re: Did not send documents like ST certificate, class 10th certificate and Demand Draft : Will my AIPMT form be rejected?

Dear friend,
Proper documents are very much important in all the entrance exam, there is no doubt it will rejected.But once you concern by helpline call which is given at AIPMT brochure. If you have a time then send new application form.

All the best
13th December 2010, 08:33 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

see on the website of the aipmt if the form has been rejected or not if rejected then contact the aipmt board
22nd December 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

FILLED A DETAIL ABOUT QUALIFYING EXAM CODE WRONG IN THE AIPMT ONLINE FORM AND IT HAS ACCEPTED IT AND GIVEN MY APPLICATION NUMBER. NOW HOW TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE?
1st January 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

if the examination code has been given by mistake wrong, any problem for aipmt entrance
12th January 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

can we send a one more aieee form if comitted mistake in first?
12th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Did not send my BC CASTE CERTIFICATE along with my dental PG entrance application,and i have submitted my entire xerox copies, will my application be rejected plz help me.
17th December 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

did not send my SC CASTE CERTIFICATE with the GATE 2013 Application Form, i gt my roll no. from them but they considered me in GENERAL Category. what to do?
24th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Just get to know that these are not just documents that you will have to attach, but they are the mandatory documents that are to be attached.

* So, never worry, Demand Draft is an important thing that is to be considered, but it is very sad that you have not attached that.

* So, obviously your application form will be rejected.

* Nothing to worry, you may even apply directly for the other private and government medical institutions all over India.

Best wishes :-)
24th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Just get to know that these are not just documents that you will have to attach, but they are the mandatory documents that are to be attached.

* So, never worry, Demand Draft is an important thing that is to be considered, but it is very sad that you have not attached that.

* So, obviously your application form will be rejected.

* Nothing to worry, you may even apply directly for the other private and government medical institutions all over India.

Best wishes :-)
27th June 2013, 06:21 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Dear Friend,

It is very Big Mistake that you don't send your ST Certificate, Class 10th Mark-Sheet Along with AIPMT Demand Draft. you Have to send These Documents with AIPMT Demand Draft.

AIPMT Mention that Without All Required Documents your Form will be Rejected. These are Important Documents for AIPMT exam. This is Show how Irresponsible your Are.

Now Don't Worry I Give you Solution of This Problem.

you have to Call Help-Line No. of AIPMT Department and They Will give you Any Solution.
you have only This Option for Saving your AIPMT Form.

You can also Fill a New Application Forma and Send it with All Required Documents to the AIPMT. Now you have Only This Option. Call Soon to the Help-Line of AIPMT or Send a New Demand draft with All Required Documents within Last Date of Applying.

Wish you Good Luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?