27th March 2011, 11:29 PM
sanya arora

Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?

hello, i would like to know the eligibility criteria for b'ed in du.
i am pursuing graduation, (bcom final year) can i sit for entrance exams for b'ed?
and if yes.. then suggests colleges for the same..
thank you..

Related Questions:
9th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?

Hi friend,

Eligibility Criteria:
50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 pattern/55% marks in agg. in the 10+2+2/ 11+3 pattern
AND
50% marks in agg. at the bachelor's degree level in each of the two subjects from out of the ones indicated in following list:
(i)B.Sc. (Hons) Physics (Integrated course) .....Physics and Maths
(ii)B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry (Integrated course)..Chemistry and Maths /Biology
(iii)B.Sc. Math-Physics....................................Maths and Physics
(iv)B.Sc. Electronics....................................... Physics and Maths
(v)B.Sc. Computer Science............................Physics and Maths
(vi)B.Sc. Environmental Sc.............................Biology and Chemistry
(vii)M.Sc. Life Sciences.................................Biology and Chemistry
(viii)M.Sc. Microbiology.................................Biolo gy and Chemistry
(ix)M.Sc. Biochemistry/ Biotechnology...........Chemistry and Biology
(x)M.A. Business Economics.........................Economics and Maths

Please have a view over this AND word, means you have to fulfill both the condition to take entrance test.

Admission is going to made in following colleges from this entrance test:
  • Department of Education [Central Institute of Education,CIE,University of Delhi, 33, Chhatra Marg, Delhi -110 007 (http://cie.du.ac.in).
  • Maharshi Valmiki College of Education MVCOE, Opposite Block – 9, Geeta Colony, Delhi 110031. Maharshi Valmiki College of Education, established in 1995, is affiliated to University of Delhi and fully funded by Govt. of NCT of Delhi(www.mvcoe.org)
  • Shyama Prasad Mukherji College SPMC, University of Delhi, Punjabi Bagh (West), Road No. 57, New Delhi 110026 (for women only). This multidisciplinary college was established in 1969. ( www.spmcollege.org).
  • Lady Irwin College, Sikandra Road, Delhi 110001, only for B.Ed. in Home Science (for women only).
[/SIZE] For further info: http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/stu...spectus%20.pdf
18th August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course in DU? Can I sit for entrance exams of B.ed while pursuing B.Ed? Colleges offering the course?

i am have been married for the last 12 years,want to persue studies,can i apply for B.ed from delhi university 2012-2013
7th January 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in 2008. Now i want to do b.ed from ignou, but my problem is that i have not any teaching experience. I don't know what to do. Plz help......
5th February 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have a BCA degree can i eligible for B.ed exam???
11th February 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a single mother i complete my graduation(BA Pass) in the year 2004, can i eligible for B. ed exam????
17th March 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.ed entrance exam in du?what is the age limit?
17th March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b,ed entrance exam of du? kya b.ed karne k liye koi age limit hai?
17th March 2013, 05:11 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed course is as follows:

The candidate needs to complete graduation from a recognized university.

The candidate needs to maintain an academic percentage of above 55% throughout the academics.

Thank you,

All the best.
5th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,i'm pursuing BA(H) ECONOMICS final year,can i apply for b.ed course for 2013-14 session...?
3rd November 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

suggest college to pursue b.ed. from ip
14th November 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Resently I have completed the b.com computers so I am interested to the b.ed can do the this course please given me the suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?