19th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance date of admission for M.Sc in Anthropology?

Entrnce date of admission for MSc in anthropology and eligibility criteria of admission

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  2. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  5. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  6. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  7. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  8. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  9. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  11. Admission and entrance exam for M.Sc Anthropology in Pune? Admission without entrance exam is possible?
  12. Where are Anthropology colleges in India? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  13. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  14. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  15. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai offering Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Anthropology?
21st June 2011, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance date of admission for M.Sc in Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Entrnce date of admission for MSc in anthropology and eligibility criteria of admission

The institute offers M. Sc. Anthropology (Specialization in Human Genetics / Population Genetics) course to its students. This is a post graduate course with duration of 2 years.

Eligibility

Graduation in Relevant Stream (with 50%)

Fee Structure

The course fee is Rs. 48,000/-per semester

all the best
12th July 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance date of admission for M.Sc in Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
crietaria for m.sc in anthropology
12th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE FOR ANTHROPOLOGY PER SEMISTER ?
29th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligible criteria for msc in chemistry?
18th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Bsc zoology. Can I study Msc Anthropology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?