15th January 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

I've completed my bachelors in physiotherapy and doing my internship now. I wish to join The Armed Forces as physiotherapist. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for the same and what exam can i appear for the same. Thank you!

20th January 2011, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

The basic eligibility to join the Armed Force is to have a degree in physiotherapy. The AFMC carries out an entrance test to select candidates in to various posts in the paramedical sections. Candidates must be unmarried. The age of the candidate should be under the age of 25 years. Physical fitness is another criterion. Please visit the official website for more information.
6th February 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

how to apply as a physiotherapist in armed forces.??
23rd February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed my bachelors in physiotherapy and doing my internship now. I wish to join The Armed Forces as physiotherapist. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for the same and what exam can i appear for the same. Thank you!
1st March 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

kept the physical qualifications and publish the entrance exams dates in employment news
11th March 2011, 04:02 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy
The basic eligibility to join the Armed Force is to have a degree in physiotherapy. The AFMC carries out an entrance test to select candidates in to various posts in the paramedical sections. Candidates must be unmarried. The age of the candidate should be under the age of 25 years. Physical fitness is another criterion. visit the official website for more information

good luck
8th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

how to apply as a physiotherapist in indian airforce?
15th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,my name is mahesh ,iam 27years old , unmarried. undergone graduation in physiotherapy under calicut university, kerala and have3 years of work experience. is it possible for me to get join in indian airforce.
26th January 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,i m a physiotherapist working in a corperate hospital 4m last 2 years . i m seeking job in defence plz guide me 4 that
29th October 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for physiotherapist to appear for air force exam
15th May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and exams for occupationaltherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in occupationaltherapy?
17th July 2013, 12:12 AM
DEEPAK7836870070

i am doing physiotherapy .i want to join indian army,please tell me the procedure how to join. thank you.
17th July 2013, 12:15 AM
DEEPAK7836870070

Thumbs down Re: Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?

i am doing physiotherapy .i want to join indian army,please tell me the procedure how to join. thank you.
18th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

female physiotherapist criteria for joining armed forces after MPT in sports physiotherapy.
18th June 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am yatika I am doing 3rd year of physiotherapist and i want to join air force plz tell me the procedure how to join air force as physiotherapist
25th October 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my 3rd yr physiotherapy... whats the expected percentage to join in indian army. And whats the procedure to join.
2nd January 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am MANMEET ,MPT ,(NEUROLOGY)..
WANT TO JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE ...I AM MARRIED .
CAN U PLEASE TELL WHETHER I CAN JOIN IT OR NOT.
WHAT ARE THE OTHERS CRITERIAS FOR JOINING AIR FORCE AS PHYSIO?
23rd June 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

IF I HAVE COMPLETED 12th AND IN ENTRANCE EXAM I GOT 416 NOW WHAT CAN I DO TO GET JOB AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST IN AFMC
7th June 2020, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am doing 3rd year bpt and i want to join indian army . After my bpt i would also do my mpt .Is there any scope for female physiotherapist, and apart from the exams that we have to write to join the indian army what are the other eligibility criteria that we need to full fill .
8th November 2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

2 nd year me addmisson mil skta hai ky afmc me
22nd December 2022, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join AFMC for masters in physiotherapy 2023?What is the eligibility criteria for that ? And how to apply for masters in AFMC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?