24th January 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join Paramilitary force in India? Which Paramilitry force is best to join in India?

I am aspiring to join Paramilitary force in near furture. So can you please tell me how to join the force in India and also tell me which paramilitary force is best to join in the country. Please reply.

14th June 2016, 11:37 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to join Paramilitary force in India? Which Paramilitry force is best to join in India?

Great to see that you are interested in Para Military forces and this is not actually different from Armed Forces. Armed forces include Army, Navy and Air force but Para military forces includes Coast Guard, ITBP- Indo Tibetian Border Police, BSF- Border Security Force etc.
You will not be entitled with the payment like armed forces and the pension benefits also not there in Para Military forces.
You will be directly inducted into Assistant Commander post in any para military forces which is a Group A Gazetted officer.
You have to apply separately in each website in order to apply for any para military forces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?