22nd July 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?

will I be able to opt for bachelors in physiotherapy after 12th ? I have dropped maths and taken geography and I am a science bifocal student (computer science)
please let me know
-Nitin S Mathew

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy?
  2. How can I do bachelors degree in commerce? I have dropped maths and science in standard 9th
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Physiotherapy if completed 12th Maths?
  6. Can I do MSc in Human Anatomy and Physiology after completing bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  7. How to prepare for IISER aptitude test?
  8. How to work as a Physiotherapist in Indian Army after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  10. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  14. Am I eligible for Group II exam after completing bachelor in physiotherapy?
  15. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  16. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for physiotherapy jobs in Indian defence?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA in HR having completed my bachelors in Physiotherapy?
22nd July 2015, 10:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?

To pursue career in Physiotherapy, the candidate need to fulfil the following eligibility requirements :

* Candidate should be 17 years of age.

* Candidate should complete class 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

* The candidate should secure at least 50% marks in each of the above subject.

As you don't have biology as a subject in your class 12th or 10+2 education, you can go for diploma in physiotherapy as the qualification is based on class X or equivalent.
23rd July 2015, 11:25 AM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will I be able to opt for bachelors in physiotherapy after 12th ? I have dropped maths and taken geography and I am a science bifocal student (computer science)
please let me know
-Nitin S Mathew
The basic eligibility for courses in physiotherapy is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology and English. At least 50% of marks should be secured in each of these subjects. Age limit for the candidates is 17 years.

Some of the reputed (private as well as govt.) colleges for this course are mentioned below:
1) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
2) SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon
3) School of Physiotherapy, RK University, gujarat
4) Government College of Physiotherapy, Tiruchchirappali
5) K.P.N College of Physiotherapy, Vizianagarm , Andra Pardesh

For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
23rd July 2015, 02:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy :
  • Candidate have to pass 12th class with atleast 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
  • Age of candidate must be more than 17 years.

If you have studies the above subject then you are eligible for Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?