21st June 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?

hello everyone
i want to know entrance examination
test dates for entry in indian armed forces.
also other exams i can give to be in indian armed forces.
i am persuing B.TECH.(computer sciences)

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear for Indian entrance exams in USA? Do I have to come to India to appear for the exam of Indian Armed Forces?
  2. How can I join Indian Armed Forces after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from HP Technical University
  3. What are the career options for me to join Indian Armed Forces? I am a student of mechanical engineering diploma
  4. How to join the Armed Forces after BDS? Eligibility criteria for getting into Armed Forces? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become an officer in Indian Armed Forces?
  6. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  7. How can an Engineering student join Indian armed forces? How to prepare for CDS exam?
  8. What is the educational qualification to join indian Special Armed Forces
  9. What is the educational qualification to join Indian Special Armed forces
  10. Entries to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer with more than 85% in 12th with PCM?
  11. How to join Armed forces if I am a student of class 12th? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  13. What should I do to join Indian Armed Forces after completing BDS degree
  14. How to become a doctor after passing 12th from biology
  15. How can I join Armed Forces as an officer after completing B.Tech?
  16. Is it possible to join Armed Forces with poor vision?
  17. Can I join IMA after completing MBA? Can girls join the armed forces?
  18. Am I eligible for Indian Armed Forces as an Officer cader having done MCA recently and having NCC C Certificate?
1st November 2014, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to join Indian Armed Forces if pursuing B.Tech(CSE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone
i want to know entrance examination
test dates for entry in indian armed forces.
also other exams i can give to be in indian armed forces.
i am persuing B.TECH.(computer sciences)
You are final year of your B.Tech degree in computer science so you are eligible for Indian Armed Force through CDS exam.

Indian Military Academy:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

Air Force Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Naval Academy:- You need to complete your graduation in engineering or technology or you can do B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Officer's Training Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years.

For more details about CDS exam and Application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?