4th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the post of Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?

Hello Sir, I am in last year of my engineering (B.Tech Mechanical). I want to join Air Force as Flying Officer through CDS exam. Is there any criteria of 12th percentage (Physics+Mathematics) to join IAF? How to join if I have less marks?

13th December 2019, 08:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for the post of Flying Officer in Indian Air Force?

CDS is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The examination is conducted in two stages.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages for final selection. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or in the final year.

For Indian Air Force, Physics and Mathematics is mandatory. There is no such criteria of having minimum aggregate to appear in the examination.

So, you can prepare for the examination as per the syllabus for selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?