26th December 2011, 10:51 AM
akansha.anku

Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?

Sir
I have 55% aggregate in my graduation,so can i apply for post graduation in iiit.Kindly reply.

Thanking you

Regards
Akansha Singh

17th February 2012, 12:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akansha.anku View Post
Sir
I have 55% aggregate in my graduation,so can i apply for post graduation in iiit.Kindly reply.

Thanking you

Regards
Akansha Singh
IIIT is the acronym which could refer to any of these following institutes:
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, New Delhi
Every Institute mentioned above has different eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation program as well as different selection procedure.To get admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks along with 60%marks in both matriculation as well as in the Higher Secondary Examination whereas to get admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad you just need to qualify the B.E B.Tech program irrespective of marks you scored in the same.
Therefore in order to get proper information please be more specific so that we can help you to the maximum extent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?