31st March 2011, 03:23 PM
arijitijs

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed college in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  3. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam? Required eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for this Exam?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  7. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  8. Is there any possibility to take admission in government engineering colleges in Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal? Procedure to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in HR under West Bengal University of Technology
  11. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  12. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  15. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  16. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  17. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  18. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
6th May 2011, 01:06 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

Every college has its own criteria for the admission of b.ed.So its better for you to visit their websites & read all the details regarding that.The names of such colleges are as under-

1. Balurghat B.ed college.

http://www.balurghatbedcollege.org/admission.html

2. Mohananda college is the newest college for b.ed in west bengal.

http://mohananandacollege.org/e.t.html

3. Loreto college kolkata

http://www.loretocollege.org/queadm.htm
12th May 2011, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?

The basic qualification needed is a graduation in any stream. The applicant must have done their graduation from a reputed institute with minimum of 50% of marks. There are entrance tests conducting for finding out the right aspirant. After the program, candidates will get chances in schools and other educational institutes. Some of institutes providing B.Ed in West Bengal are Pandua College , B.c. Roy Institute, Dr. Ashutosh Das Memorial Ptti etc.
24th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to establish a b ed college in my district, what is the procedure?
28th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

to start a college for b ed u have to follow he guidelines laid down by NCTE. go to their web site all info is there
28th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

to start a b ed college and to know abt procedures visit NCTE web site
13th August 2011, 10:11 AM
DN358
Banned

Every college has its own criteria for the admission of b.ed.So its better for you to visit their websites & read all the details regarding that.The names of such colleges are as under-

1. Balurghat B.ed college.

http://www.balurghatbedcollege.org/admission.html

2. Mohananda college is the newest college for b.ed in west bengal.

http://mohananandacollege.org/e.t.html

3. Loreto college kolkata

http://www.loretocollege.org/queadm.htm
thanks.
22nd August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i have only 44 % in graduation can i apply for b.ed?
18th October 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have only 52% in b.a.and i am a pass graduate. so can i apply for b.ed ?
22nd October 2011, 12:09 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

The basic qualification needed is a graduation in any stream. The applicant must have done their graduation from a reputed institute with minimum of 50% of marks. There are entrance tests conducting for finding out the right aspirant. After the program, candidates will get chances in schools and other educational institutes. Some of institutes providing B.Ed in West Bengal are Pandua College , B.c. Roy Institute, Dr. Ashutosh Das Memorial Ptti etc.
29th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i have only 51.38% in geo (hons.) can i apply for b.ed?????????
30th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for b.ed .i have got 49% in m.a..please mention which private colleges are taking admission with this 49%???????
10th September 2012, 03:25 PM
aliifany2k

what is the criteria of doing b.ed in west bengal.....????? and My percentage is very low....
18th December 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am honours graduate .but i have low percentage can i apply for B.ed as a pass grraduate?
10th February 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM A TEACHER OF HIGH SCHOOL. I SECURED 52.2% IN M.SC AND 41.25% IN B.SC. AM I ELIGIBLE TO GO TO READ B.ED ?ALSO MARKS IS NECESSARY OF NOT FOR DEPUTED TEACHER?
28th November 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
12th February 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a bed college. What is the procedure and requirement for that in west Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?