25th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled date and time for CPT exam?When should I submit the extermination fee?I've registered for the same from Vishwas nagar New Delhi

Dear Sir,
My name is sukhdev . I have registered for cpt exam w.e.f. 17-0 from Vishwas Nagar New Delhi. And I want to appear for upcoming cpt exam which will be held in 17-june. Can I submit my examination fee at today or at stipulated dated on april month.

and second thing is that
ICAI also provide cpt classes at a normal charges(How much the normal charges)
Where it will be held ( In I.T.O or Vishwas Nagar )
What will be the timing of these classes (At morning sesion or at evening sesion)

Please give some indication about it

Thankyou

31st March 2012, 07:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the scheduled date and time for CPT exam?When should I submit the extermination fee?I've registered for the same from Vishwas nagar New Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
My name is sukhdev . I have registered for cpt exam w.e.f. 17-0 from Vishwas Nagar New Delhi. And I want to appear for upcoming cpt exam which will be held in 17-june. Can I submit my examination fee at today or at stipulated dated on april month.

and second thing is that
ICAI also provide cpt classes at a normal charges(How much the normal charges)
Where it will be held ( In I.T.O or Vishwas Nagar )
What will be the timing of these classes (At morning sesion or at evening sesion)

Please give some indication about it

Thankyou

Common Proficiency Test is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) twice a year and candidates willing to pursue chartered accountancy course has to qualify the test, irrespective of their qualification.

The upcoming Common Proficiency Test will be held on 17-06-2012 and candidates who have registered for the course before 31-03-2012 will only be considered eligible to take the test.

The Ist Session will begin from 10.30 AM and since the duration of each session is 2 hrs, it will end at 12.30 PM. The Ist Session comprise of the following subjects:
Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws

The timing of IInd Session will be from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM and will comprise of the following subjects:
Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude

The examination fee is to be paid along with the application form which will be available from 04-04-2012.
The application form can be either obtained from your nearest ICAI regional council or through www.icaiexam.icai.org.

In New Delhi, the study centers accredited by ICAI, offering CPT classes are as follows:

Mahavir Institute of Educational Training and Management
C/o Mahavir Senior Model School,
Sangam Park Extension-G.T. Karnal
Road (Opp. Nanak Piyao Gurudwara)-Near R.P. Bagh
DELHI – 110 033

P.G.D.A.V. College
Nehru Nagar
Ring Road
New Delhi- 110065
23rd March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date and time for CPT exam?When should I submit the extermination fee?I've registered for the same from Vishwas nagar New Delhi

i want to appear for cpt exams in june 2015 when should i go to bring the forms of cpt which is the most recommended classes for cpt ?
4th September 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th std now and want to write cpt exam after my 12 in june . when should I register myself for the exam
13th February 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

If a cpt student not clear the attempt then is he have the second chance to give the next attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?