26th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in good colleges of Kolkata having completed my B.Sc.?

I completed my b.sc. With 58% marks.I want to know the criteria for persuing m.sc. in good colleges in kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in Electronics after B.Sc in General?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  5. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MSc in Biotechnology from any recognized university in India?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  11. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  13. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  14. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  15. How to pursue M.Pharm(Pharmacology) in Kolkata after completing B.Pharm?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? Which are the best colleges to pursue this course? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course and date of exam for this?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
12th November 2011, 05:58 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in good colleges of Kolkata having completed my B.Sc.?

You must have B.Sc with atleast 80% for good college to do M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?