6th March 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata?

Sir, I am Kaili and i have completed my 12th standard examination with distinction. I want to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of Kolkata. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for taking admission in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  3. Availability of government polytechnic colleges in Kolkata?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  5. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  6. Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  9. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  10. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  12. Some alternative Private Polytechnic colleges in Kolkata or nearby?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Can I take admission in Polytechnic through JEXPO in Kolkata? I have done 10th
  15. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in good colleges of Kolkata having completed my B.Sc.?
  16. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for teaching in polytechnic colleges
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
6th March 2016, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Kaili and i have completed my 12th standard examination with distinction. I want to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of Kolkata. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for admission?
12th standard candidates are eligible to get admission polytechnic colleges of Kolkata.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata.

Your age should be below 21 years.
6th March 2016, 06:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in polytechnic colleges of Kolkata?

The students who are interested to get admission in diploma course in polytechnic college have to appear in the entrance exam that is given after class 10th. I.T.I students are also eligible to do this diploma course. The candidates who have completed their 12th from science stream are also eligible to get admission directly in 2nd year of the course.
6th March 2016, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in JEXPO for admission in polytechnic colleges of West Bengal state. Performance in entrance exam will help you to get admission in a top college through counselling.
Hence, apply for JEXPO when notification is out and be prepared for it. 12th standard with PCM stream will help you to get lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?