11th December 2011, 04:22 PM
alok_s

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?

hi
I am currently pursuing my B.E. 3rd year from Gujarat Technological University(G.T.U.) in Gujarat.
I want to pursue my MS in Germany.
So,I urge to know all the eligibility and required criteria for this purpose.
Also,I want to know that if i will have to learn German language or not.
And the approximate expenditure and scholarship details.
Also,If i will have to give GATE,GREfor the same purpose??????

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  4. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  5. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  7. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  11. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  16. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
17th June 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?

which is the best university for aerospace engineering in the world
16th May 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?

hi ,,i did b tech in 2006,than went ireland,,to do international mba,,but could not complete it,,due to financial situation,,so i did fetac level courses till 2012,,now i am looking for study in germany will it be possible to continue my masters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?