19th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

Sir, what is the eligibility for SCRR Exam? Can 12th passed is also able for appear.

19th July 2011, 09:45 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

hi the eligibility are

Minimum Educational Qualification:

For admission to the examination a candidate–
you must have pass in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination, or

Nationality:

(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan,

Physical Fitness:

you must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination as per Regulations published in Gazette of India
20th July 2011, 09:36 AM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

I think you want to know about SCRA.

Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Eligibilty Criteria

Age: The candidates aspiring for the SCRA examination must have attained 17 years of age and must not have completed 21 years on 1st August of the year of examination. Certain categories of persons as specified in the Notice are eligible for age relaxation.

For admission to the examination a candidate-

(a) Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply,

or

(b) must have passed in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
29th August 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

is this yearly once exam? orelse when will the next exam is going to be held for this year?
29th August 2011, 09:42 PM
rana2011
Banned

Age:The candidates aspiring for the SCRA examination must have attained 17 years of age and must not have completed 21 years on 1st August of the year of examination. Certain categories of persons as specified in the Notice are eligible for age relaxation.

For admission to the examination a candidate-

(a) Must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply,

or

(b) must have passed in the first or second division, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Thanks!!
30th August 2011, 12:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
I think you wants know about the SCRA exam..Then I am mentioning the basic requirements to appear in SCRA exam..
SCRA Entrance Qualification Criteria:

Candidates aspiring for Special Class of Railway Apprentice exam , must succesfully follow qualification criteria of Railway-SCRA entrance exam as of age , education etc....

Age Criteria:
Candidates must have attained lower age limit of 17 years of age & must have completed upper age limit of 21 on 1st august of year of examination..

Educational Qualification:

1.) To take admission in this examination, candidates must have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination in first or in second division.
2.) University or board is of govenment approved.
3.) Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
4.) Mathematics graduate or students with at least one of the subjects Physics or Chemsitry as their degree level may apply also..

As you have done 12th and if you fulfill the age criteria then you can appear in SCRA exam..
All the best...
3rd September 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I'm a commerce background student can I apply fr dis examinatn
3rd September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

sir drm post selectet through scra
10th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in 12 now. u havent told that the student which are now in 12 n completed 17 yrs . whether they can give this exam. but upto that time our result of 12 dont open. so what to do?
19th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2 appearing candidate apply for it?
24th October 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE CODE OF AGE RELAXATION?
7th November 2011, 08:22 AM

Question Re: Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, what is the eligibility for SCRR Exam? Can 12th passed is also able for appear.
sir,i am in 12 now (west bengal board of higher secondary council.i can give this exam.
soumay paramanik
7th November 2011, 08:27 AM

Question Re: Eligibility criteria for SCRR exam? Can 12th passed student appear for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am in 12 now (west bengal board of higher secondary council.i can give this exam.
soumay paramanik
7th November 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am in 12 now (west bengal board of higher secondary council). i can give this exam.
soumay paramanik
8th November 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

could arts student join this scrr exam?
8th November 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Could arts student join the scrr exam?
9th November 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for scra for sc candidates
9th November 2011, 11:35 PM
gkumar13000

yes u r eligible for scra exam after 12 th -----60 %
9th November 2011, 11:37 PM
gkumar13000

yes u r eligible after 12 th ---60 %
12th November 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for s.c candidate to scrr exam ?
31st October 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for SCRA examination i get 57% in class 12th
5th December 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech second year with eee can i appiy for ssc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?