24th June 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Full details about AIEEA? It's scope in India and Abroad?

Please Send me full detail of AIEEA......what is it? What is scope of AIEEA.........in India or Abroad anywhere?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  5. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  6. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  7. What is the scope after completion of Pharma D?
  8. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  9. Is it better to do MS in abroad? Is there scope for MS in India?
  10. Genetics or food: Better scope in India and abroad?
  11. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  12. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to do PG in Abroad if I am interested in doing PG in Abroad?
  14. Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad?
  15. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  16. Full details of loan and scholarship for Genetic engineering course Abroad?
  17. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  18. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad?
31st May 2015, 11:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Full details about AIEEA? It's scope in India and Abroad?

AIEEE was an exam conducted by the AICTE for the entrance of candidates in Premier Institutes of Technology all over the country.

This exam has been taken over by a Joint Entrance Test for which eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be in the 12th or have passed the 12th standard.

* The candidate should have Physics + Maths as the compulsary subjects in 12th.

* The candidate should have attained an age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you can apply for JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?