29th January 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and date for Examination held by Jamia Hamdard?

i will appear for gpat this year.i want to know about the examination held by jamia hamdard this year -eligibility criteria syllabus & important dates for this year exam.

7th February 2011, 11:00 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and date for Examination held by Jamia Hamdard?

Since you said you are appearing for GPAT [Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test],
I take it that you are a B.Pharm. graduate and want to do M.Pharm. from Jamia Hamdard University.
Syllabus, Eligibility Criterion and other details of the same are attached herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JamiaHamdardM.Pharm.Details.pdf(191.5 KB, 200 views)
27th February 2011, 11:33 AM
chinudey20

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and date for Examination held by Jamia Hamdard?

You said you are appearing for GPAT after doing B pharm and you want to do M pharm from Hamard University.
The question patterns will be from your B pharm courses along with some english and resoning questions.
27th February 2011, 11:45 AM
chinudey20

You said you are appearing for GPAT after doing B pharm and you want to do M pharm from Hamard University.
The question patterns will be from your B pharm courses along with some english and resoning questions.
8th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharm with 57.75% marks in my final year so what are my chances of getting into m.pharm in colleges like bombay college of pharmacy,c.u. shah college of pharmacy,prin k.m.kundanani college of pharmacy?
28th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me no. Of seats available in various streams of m.pharma in jhu.
17th April 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzz le me knw wen is b.pharma xam in jhu...........
7th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for m.pharma on NRI seat.kindly tell me the date of this exam on my e.mail
[email protected]
15th May 2011, 06:15 PM
mohd haider

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and date for Examination held by Jamia Hamdard?

have completed b.pharm with 57.75% marks in my final year so what are my chances of getting into m.pharm in colleges like bombay college of pharmacy,c.u. shah college of pharmacy,prin k.m.kundanani college of pharmacy?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=348764You said you are appearing for GPAT after doing B pharm and you want to do M pharm from Hamard University.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=348764#ixzz1M Q98TjCLYou said you are appearing for GPAT after doing B pharm and you want to do M pharm from Hamard University.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=348764#ixzz1M Q98TjCLYou said you are appearing for GPAT after doing B pharm and you want to do M pharm from Hamard University.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=348764#ixzz1M Q98TjCL#ixzz1MQ95GO42
19th June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

if i have a qualified GPAT score card ,,then also i hv to appear for entrace exam for m.pharm
2nd January 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the sylbus of entrance test of msc biotechnology.....
23rd April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know the date of examination for B-Pharm (regular) and BPT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?