12th November 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Exam being a candidate of Diploma in EEE?

I am diploma EEE,may i know elegibilty to write tnpsc group4 exam..plz inform me

thank you,
Anandarajan.B

12th November 2011, 05:07 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Exam being a candidate of Diploma in EEE?

Hi,

Yes, You are eligible to appear Group 4 exam being diploma in EEE holder.

There is no special eligibility criteria as Group 4 includes typist,steno,peons etc. It is good to have good TAMIL language skills.

For more details you can visit the site::
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/recruitment.htm
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/rolenfunction.htm

All the best
24th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Exam being a candidate of Diploma in EEE?

Hi I am kasthuri. I completed my B.sc computer science. I wish to know the eligibility criteria for all the group exams and wish to know the jobs for each group?
4th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Thenmozhi.P. I completed B.Com. I wish to know the eligibility Criteria for the Group IV typist exams.plz inform me [email protected]
9th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BE,prefinal year am i eligible for TNPSC group 4 exam?
21st March 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

I am pradeep completed d.eee write in tnpsc exam?
21st March 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, am doing my final year engg. need to know the eligibility criteria for any group exams......
21st March 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility to write group 4 examination please answer me
26th March 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am finished b.sc computer science, bt i am arrear candidate
now i am clear the arear, so i am eligible for tnpsc grp 4 exam?
28th March 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m finishd bsc chemistry i want pc aplication
2nd April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in computer engineering.. i am eligible or not for write the tnpsc exam
9th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum eligibility for group 4. pls rep.
18th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, just now i completed my 6th semester in B.COM (CS) , am i eligible to apply for tnpsc group4. if i am eligible in what category i can apply? please help me sir....
24th April 2012, 05:12 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Yes,
you are eligible for the group 4 exam with EEE of diploma.

There is no special eligible criteria of group 4 exam.

This exam includes the typist steno, peons etc.

If you have good skills of the tamil language you get the job of the group 4.

For more information visit the website

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

All the best.
8th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my diploma. My age is 34. Am i eligible to appear for the fore coming tnpsc group iv exams? Please notify me by email. My mail id: [email protected]
31st May 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i have just finished my b.tech e.e.e.which group in tnpsc is eligible for me.then please brief out the eligibility criteria
15th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

my age is 34, i am M.B.C. Eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Exam being a candidate of Diploma in EEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?