17th January 2018, 08:37 PM
Monumudgal1996

Eligibility for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Graduate Teacher for Mathematics

I have passed my Graduation in Bachelor of Science - Physics (Hons.) and have also completed my B.Ed. Am I eligible for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Graduate Teacher of Mathematics vacancy in this year i.e., 2018?

19th January 2018, 03:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Post Graduate Teacher for Mathematics

DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board) conducts entrance exam every year for recruiting candidates into teacher post. The full details about eligibility are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their masters level or post graduation level degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The upper age limit for PGT 36 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates and there is age relaxation for other reservation categories based on the government rules.
- The candidate should have studied B.Ed from any recognized university.

If you fulfil the eligibility you can apply for the exam.
For more details about the notifications, application form and other details you can visit the official website of DSSSB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?