6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in RSMSSB Computors recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Computors recruitment in RSMSSB. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Computors in RSMSSB? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about RSMSSB Computors recruitment? Job profile of Computors in RSMSSB?
  2. Salary package of Computors in RSMSSB?
  3. How to apply in RSMSSB Computors recruitment? Cost of application?
  4. Important dates of RSMSSB Computors recruitment 2018
  5. How many Lab Assistant vacancies are available in RSMSSB recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Important dates and number of vacancies available in RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018?
  7. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Computors recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor recruitment 2018 for B.P.Ed fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?
  10. Important dates of RSMSSB Lab Assistant 2018 recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many vacancies are available in SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  12. How many store jobs are there in MGSU Bikaner?
  13. Selection procedure of RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment? Details of written test?
  14. Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Important dates of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?
  17. How many Group X vacancies are available in Indian Air Force recruitment?
  18. Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant recruitment?
29th March 2018, 08:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in RSMSSB Computors recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in RSMSSB Informatic Assistant exam for candidates of different category are:

General candidate: 511.

OBC candidate: 215.

SC candidate: 164.

ST candidates: 260.

In tribal areas, there is separate vacancy of 137.
30th March 2018, 09:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced a total number of 400 vacancies for the post of Sanganak (Computor) jobs.
Candidates those who have competed their Graduation studying Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as a subject from a recognized University can apply for the above mentioned post.
31st March 2018, 02:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The total number of vacancies released in RSMSSB for Informatics Assistant (Computers ) are:

General aspirants: 511.

SC: 260

ST: 164

OBC: 215

EBC: 105.

There are 137 additional vacancies for tribal area.
31st March 2018, 06:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of Vacancies available for RSMSSB Computers Recruitment:

Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has issued official notification for filling vacancies for the post of Sanganak (Computer Operator) and here is the detailed information.

>> Total Number of vacancies available - 400 vacancies
* For Schedule Area - 37 vacancies
* For Non-Schedule Area - 363 vacancies

Other details of this recruitment are,

@ Starting date to apply online - 26th February, 2018
@ Closing date to receive applications - 27th March, 2018

Click here for More Details

Click here for Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?