26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

List of posts under Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board recruitment?

Hello friends, I came to know that Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has published lots of recruitment. I want to know about the posts for which they are recruiting under RSMSSB. Please provide me the relevant details asap.

1st June 2018, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts under Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board recruitment?

Yes, there are lots of recruitment published by RSMSSB which is the post of LDC and Junior Assistant.
Total no of vacancies for the post of LDC is 338 and vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant is 10917.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?