27th January 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB?

What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)? By when should I apply for the exam session 2018 or not? What do you suggest.

31st January 2018, 09:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB?

The last date to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is 31st January, 2018. The age limit for candidates of different category are:

>>For general category candidates, for PGT posts, upper age limit is 36 years and 32 years for TGT posts.

>>There is five years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates, three years for OBC and Ex Serviceman candidates.
31st January 2018, 09:31 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB?

The notification for recruitment of Teachers in Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board was released on 5th January, 2018. In notification, the last date to apply for examination is mentioned as 31st January.

The maximum age limit for PGT teachers is 36 years and that for TGT is 32 years. Reserved category candidates, PH candidates and Ex Serviceman candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation. SC/ST and OBC candidates have five years and three years upper age relaxation.
31st January 2018, 10:30 AM
NeptuneSpear

Age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) :-

- One must have age less than or equal to 30 years for UR (Un-reserved) Communities.

- Age relaxation is 3 years for OBC i.e 33 years and 5 years for SC/ST i.e 35 years.

- For female candidates it is upto 40 years.

- Notification has been released in the last week pf December, you can apply now.
31st January 2018, 12:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in Special Education is necessary.

Age limitations:

It is 36 years for PGT teachers and 32 years for TGT teachers. There is upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. The last date to apply for 2018 exam is 31st January, 2018.
31st January 2018, 07:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board is 31st January, 2018.

The upper age limit for DSSSB exam:

For PGT course: 36 years.

For TGT course: 32 years.

Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
31st January 2018, 07:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is 36 years for post graduate teacher and 32 years for Teacher Graduate Trained.

The upper age limit is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

31st January is last date to apply for DSSSB course.
31st January 2018, 08:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for PGT is 36 years and for TGT is 32 years.

31st January is last date of apply this exam session 2018.
19th April 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My dob is 1983, so please tell me l am eligible for dsssb tgt. I am from Rajasthan
21st April 2019, 04:08 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

The age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) :

The maximum age limit for PGT teacher is 36 years and TGT teacher is 32 years

Reserved category candidates, PH candidates and Ex-serviceman candidates eligible for upper age relaxation. SC/ST and OBC candidates have 5 years and 3 years upper age relaxation.
23rd April 2019, 04:19 PM
preethipg

Hi,

Maximum age limit depends on the post you are applyying.
For LDC, Welfare officers, it is 18 to 27and 30 years
For Engineers and Assistent Engineers it is 30 and 32
For Teachers it is 36 years
11th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB for Widow or Divorce women?
12th June 2019, 04:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Post Age Limit are----------------

PGT Post Up to 36 years

TGT Post Up to 32 years

Lower Division Clerk 18-27 years

Grade-IV DASS 18-27 years

or confirm with official website and notifications.
13th June 2019, 09:21 PM
nani2607

The age limit for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSB) :

Maximum age limit depends on the post you are applying. The maximum age limit for PGT teacher is 36 years and TGT teacher is 32 years.

Reserved category candidates, PH candidates and EX - serviceman candidates eligible for upper age relaxation. SC/ST and OBC candidates have 5 years and 3 years upper age relaxation.
1st July 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know is there any age relaxation for female in dssb .I was born on 30-8-1985.i am eligible for prt or not kindly tell me.
19th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

There is age relaxation of TGT in dsssb for women but there is no age relaxation for pgt Why?
19th July 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the upper age limit for women in general category for Dssb exam
20th July 2019, 03:05 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)? By when should I apply for the exam session 2018 or not? What do you suggest.
Maximum age limit for DSSSB is 36 years for PGT and 32 years for TGT.
The upper age is relaxed by three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.
5th September 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for PRT for women
7th September 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

In Delhi primary teacher age relaxation for ex servicemen and reserved seat?
1st November 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit of divorced lady for dsssb PGT and TGT?
31st December 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for librarian post in dsssb ?
29th January 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am widow and want to apply for special educator and working as tgt natural science (guest)in delhi government school,my d.o.b is 01/06/1977 ,whether I can fill form for special educator,is there is quota for widow,as there is no option for widow in form pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?