26th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

I did B.E in mechanical engineering. I want to become post graduate teacher (mathematics) in CBSE school or in MP board school. please give me eligibility norms for both boards?

27th November 2015, 03:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for this PGT post with just Bachelor of Engineering as your basic Graduate Degree. Yes, to apply for this post one must successfully do their B.Ed degree from a recognized university in order to be eligible. Besides this you must have done your degree in Mathematics stream that is you must have studied Mathematics as one of the main subjects in order to be eligible. The minimum qualification required to apply for this PGT post is given below.

Educational Qualification:
>> Post Graduate Degree along with B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course from a recognized university.
>> Subjects are: Mathematics/ English/ Business Studies/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Accountancy/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Biology
27th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

You have completed the B.E. in Mechanical Engineering,then why do you want to be a teacher.You can join a reputed Company as Tata,Mahindra,Reliance and many others.If you are interested in Teaching then there is a detail for be a teacher in a School.
You can apply in any M.P. Board School when there is any requirement for a maths teacher.If you have B.ed Degree it is so helpful for becoming a teacher.You can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test,conducts by Central Board of Secondary Education for the recruitment of teachers in CBSE Board Schools.The Eligibility Criteria for a maths teacher in any School is Graduation in that Stream in which you want to join.So apply for the this.You are eligible for this.
30th November 2015, 11:47 PM
MASTER RAVI

You want to be a teacher after completing the B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
You have completed the B.E. in Mechanical Engineering,then why do you want to be a teacher.You can join a reputed Company as Tata,Mahindra,Reliance and many others.If you are interested in Teaching then there is a detail for be a teacher in a School.
You can apply in any M.P. Board School when there is any requirement for a maths teacher.If you have B.ed Degree it is so helpful for becoming a teacher.You can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test,conducts by Central Board of Secondary Education for the recruitment of teachers in CBSE Board Schools.The Eligibility Criteria for a maths teacher in any School is Graduation in that Stream in which you want to join.So apply for the this.You are eligible for this.
9th March 2016, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc in Applied Electronics with B.Ed regular can become PGT PHYSICS IN CBSE,IGCSE and Maharastra board.
8th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MA ( Mathematics ) , can I eligible for PGT Maths teacher in CBSE Board and UP Board?
25th June 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am so much confused that what i will study after 12 as i have ni interest in engineering and medical so what i have to do as i want to make my career in teacher lining?
1st July 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

MA mathematics in distance mode valid for pgt in kvs, nvs,& others ?/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?