20th January 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can aided school employee apply for both the TGT and PGT post?

I want to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, I'm working in aided school for the last 9 years I want to apply for both TGT and PGT post. Will my service of this period be counted? What is the age relaxation for woman in general category? Do I need two copies of NOC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  4. In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?
  5. What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?
  6. Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  8. Eligibility to apply in PGT and TGT recruitment for Political Science student?
  9. Can I apply for TGT or PGT after B.Sc with 47% marks?
  10. Eligibility criteria for posts of TGT and PGT in central schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the post of principal for recruitment by UPSC at an age of 45 years with 20 years of service as PGT?
  12. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT/PGT in Hindi?
  15. Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  16. What is the eligibility for TGT and PGT exam? How to apply?
  17. What is the eligibility for TGT and PGT post in DSSSB?
  18. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT in government schools after MA and B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?