26th May 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Ex-Serviceman Cadre for SBI PO?

Good morning. Myself Jitendra Sahoo 34 years old and I am serving in Indian Armed Forces ( Navy). I am retiring on 31 july 19. Will I be eligible for ex serviceman cadre for SBI PO.
Please reply

Regards

27th May 2017, 07:49 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Ex-Serviceman Cadre for SBI PO?

Eligiblity for Ex Serviceman Cadre for SBI PO:

A degree in any stream from a recognized university by government of India or any equivalanet qualificaton as such by the central government.

There is no certain minimum percentage criterai is required to be eligible for Bank PO examinations. So you are eligible to apply Bank PO recruitment with the mentioned percentages.

Minumim age is 20 years and maximum age 35 years.
27th May 2017, 01:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

State Bank of India conducts SBI PO exam every year. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must possess graduation degree from recognized university.

**I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for SBI PO exam after getting retirement from Indian Armed Forces. The main reason is that you will not fulfill the age limit criteria. The maximum age limit is 35 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates. You will cross this age limit in 2019.

**If you still have any doubt regarding the age limit, education qualification etc then you can go through the detailed notification of SBI PO in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_Rectruitment_2017.pdf(113.0 KB, 32 views)
27th May 2017, 11:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Maximum age limit for bank PO exam is 30 years and 5 years relaxation for ex serviceman. You are eligible for the bank exam now but in 2019 you won't be eligible for this exam. Thanks
8th May 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am an ex-serviceman of 42 years old. Now l am going to give SBI clerk exam. What is the age limit of appearing these type of exams for an ex-serviceman like me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?