4th August 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and fee structure for doing BHM From IHM Trivandrum?

What is the fee structure of Bhm course in IHM in Trivandrum and eligibility for the course and also tell me the percentage of marks needed in plus two.

4th August 2016, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for doing BHM From IHM Trivandrum?

IHM, Trivandrum stands for Institute of Hotel Management. It is located at Kovalam, Trivandrum in the state of Kerala, India.

The IHM, Trivandrum does not offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course. The courses offered by IHM, Trivandrum are listed below :-

=> B.Sc programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (BSc H&HA)
=> Diploma in Food Production
=> Diploma in Food & Beverage Service

The duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management course is 4 years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management course.
9th February 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and fee structure for doing BHM From IHM Trivandrum?

I want to do BHM from IIHM , but I don't have English as my subject in 12th , can I get admission into it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?